ANKARA GOWN

I opened a blog because I needed an avenue where people can easily find what I do and share their ideas! And even when I know am still growing I get an innermost joy opening my site and seeing my designs
When people tell me about my blog and some of my designs it makes me smile because its everything I had always long for
Passion is everything when you do anything you engage yourself with passion you fall in love with it even before you could realize you've already gotten to perfection and how will this happen? When you keep doing them
Designing and blogging is a way too stressful if one doesn't have a deep passion for it! One might give up easily because you have to be dedicated. I thought about the next dress
You might just wakeup and put up a design on your book because even when I want to do that I leave my eraser aside so any mistake I make I create something outta it* That's how I create new things


Among everything have engage myself designing is what I do everyday and it gives me an inner most joy* I have a deep passion for it and want to take it to the greatest level I think I don't need anymore time to do these as well as everyone! You don't keep wishing and expecting just start from somewhere just do something give the world an impression even when you can't have it all just give quality! How you present what you do matters and it help it grow alot people believe in the best and want it
Yes I do like to earn from my blog but this isn't my priority about it*** maybe some days I could come back here and see where it all started! People open here and get the best out of it! I could inspire and build someone! I could change someone for good these are my priorities* if I earn without these things it actually mean nothing to me! I know the world need creativity and change things to run in a different phase and I want to give it all
I wish for the best

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT Me

SHORT FLARED DRESS👗

SKIN BATTLE