OFF SHOULDER SHORT GOWN

I think this gown is my favourite! When I was a little girl I never had passion for designing neither did I ever dream of reading Agricultural Science in school. All I ever wanted was to be a medical doctor or an athlete because football was my thing and is still my hobby being a Manchester fan is just something that has been! Its a thing of joy to me. Ye! I divert from studying medicine and surgery when I tried to gain admission for several years and it didn't work out! I didn't realise I was actually wasting my years. I could recall when I was admitted into Human Anatomy and I declined because it was medicine and surgery that I always carve for not realizing that wasn't my line although! My parent felt I became a dump all of a sudden because I wasn't bad during my secondary school days but they couldn't see beyond.
I took a pre-degree form studied for 1year to my luck I was admitted into Agricultural science* I won't say am too good in school but am not too poor in other aspect of life as well. I was too late to discover even when I did. I stop playing football because with my slim structural nature I was becoming a man already female feature gone so my parent stopped me and I did as well because I like it when I stand out and am easily seen to be a girl(lol)

 When I realize about my designing career I gave everything to have the best outta it! Photography was something I liked too but I just didn't wanna do into it because I preferred designing to it! And I can't wait to graduate and take designing to another level in life

 What nature offers hardwork can as well do the same! You don't just fold ya arms and expect miracles to happen! You have to know what you are good at first! You have to discover where you belong* we all are talented but we just can't realize

 That is the more reason you shouldn't do what everyone does! That is the more reason you should stand out! The more reason you should try harder


Comments

  1. Hahahahaha you look like a Chelsea fan, anyways Kul, so many people are what they never plan of being so enjoy your passion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being a Chelsea fan has never occur in my brain* its either united or no football.. Thanks inbtw

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT Me

SHORT FLARED DRESS👗

SKIN BATTLE