ANKARA SHORT

Hi Guys I missed ya all
HAPPY NEW YEAR
HAPPY NEW MONTH
HAPPY NEW WEEK
Let me start by wishing us the very best this year, we will grow in our endeavors and exploit greatly!! Mehn I seriously miss ya all
We back once again! We are not just back,we are back for the best! I love us

Let me apologize for staying over a month without doing any new stuff or without feeding our eyes! I won't say I took a break but I will call it a break! Both Christmas and new year celebration couldn't let me flow but am here all again.
College and my project as well was actually delaying,am not done with them but I will try as much as I can to keep it 100% to the blog.

Anyways have taken several decisions this year and am gonna work towards the goal. Initially I never wanted to write out my goal because each time I do I fail but I know this year will be extremely different
These are my goals for the year via my blog
1) KEep it 100% to the blog
2) Get a domain and AdSense account
3) Meet other creative fashion bloggers and make new friends
4) Build followers both on my blog and social media pages
5) Be creative in my fashion

If there is anyone you can help me accomplish, I will be the happiest girl,so ideas are welcome and support as well

HOW TO STYLE ANKARA SHORT: A friend of mine gave me this piece of Ankara so I could use as my hairband,when I saw the design and the color I couldn't ignore it or make it a mere hairband! So I took it to my machine and carve this short and hair band out of it. (I know my friend that gave me will see it and smile) I don't like wasting Ankara's. The sleeveless top is my night top which have worn it over years and I choose to use it because mild colors are my favourite. I thought about how I could band my hair so it can be unique and this style came through my mind since my hair is old already. The white sneakers is my favourite blog shoe so I choose to use it. That's how I came up with this unique dress.
I hope ya all love it


Some days ago someone asked me why I love this white sneakers, if that is the only shoe I have or can afford! Its not the only shoe but its my favourite sneakers. Its unique and simple, but I will as well welcome and appreciate any new shoe.

I will love everyone to share his or her view about both the new year resolution,the outfit and the photos. Corrections aren't bad.



I LOVE YA ALL
Anticipate new blog post monday next week.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The New Year resolutions are pretty good, I believe you'll be able to follow it up and also be consistent...
    ...meanwhile, there's a slight mistake from the second to last paragraph of ya lines ('resolution' instead of 'revolution')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Ezekiel, I really appreciate. About the typographical error it has been corrected.

      Delete
  3. I am proud of you baby girl , go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks dear for believing in me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT Me

SHORT FLARED DRESS👗

SKIN BATTLE