HOW TO OVERCOME DEPRESSION


There are days i will just wakeup and have mode swing feel depressed and cry all within!!! There are challenges I face and get out of my life!! Some piece of my brain could burst and make me want to loose myself and the things I wanna do

I could just wakeup and refuse to rely on the bad times
This are things you can do to get through it

FOCUS ON YOUR TOMORROW: Each time am depressed and I think about my future the things the future holds for me and the number of people I have inspired I hold back on myself!!!! I wipe my tears and focus more on my tomorrow because tears and depression doesn't change anything!! Rather tears bring weakness and weakness is a sign of failure! That will be the first symptom when failure want to pull ya
"" Failure to me isn't when you fail* failure is when you finally give up on the things you want and who you wanna be""

 LET GO OF YOUR PAST: The more you hold unto your past the more you feel unwanted unimportant and sad*** we all have gone through a lot of things which tend to subject us to being abhorred!! People who refuse to let go of their past live in hate and this will bring about depression

DO WHAT YOU KNOW HOW TO DO BEST: Have you ever been involve in what you like and can do? Have you realize how happy you seem to be doing the things you know how to do? There is an innermost joy which comes from doing the things one can do!! When I feel so depressed and out of myself I come over to my blog and make a blog post! I make sketches of design! I write on my diary and learn more of how to design** This things help me relieve the pains of what am going through, whatever has been in the past and all that is yet to come

HAVE A POSITIVE MIND
SEE POSIBILITY

Comments

  1. I can totally relate to this feeling, being positive has put a lot of things in their places. Thanks for sharing sisi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT Me

SHORT FLARED DRESS👗

SKIN BATTLE