MILES PAT

MILES PAT is on the blog today! Miles is an undergraduate of University of Akwaibom. He is studying Marine Engineering,he is a lover of football and a Manchester united fan. He is the 3rd Child,a brother to Amanda Pat!! Miles is friendly social and his communication skill is 100%.. Miles told me few days ago he is hating on himself for becoming fat at least he was expecting his skinny body to remain forever. Among All he is a lover of Fashion 
"I don't know how I feel each time I put on a cloth of my choice " a cloth that make me feel much better and complete,, wearing a nice cloth and giving it a nice combination is one thing I admire and love. One reason my Sister Amanda will always remain my role model.. Being Ugly or beautiful isn't the way forward, wearing nice outfits can beautify even one inner soul and this comes with passion..
I could remember when I used to struggle to put on a cloth,my sister will look at me and smile saying "you look so cute" I will bounce and walk way until we return and she will scream it was a total wack! tears will run off. She will never tell if it cool or not. The best she can say is just look into it all over if its cool wear it if not pull it off. I will look close and make my choice. She told me is only me who can be my perfect mirror and I heed to it
I love fashion it gives me the best
LIFE: life hasn't been too fair as I thought it will but I choose happiness over everything, there are days I will wake up and cry myself to sleep again, there are other day I will wear a fake smile and pretend all is well.. But in between am still very happy,, one day I want my mother to look at me and tell her self she is proud of who have become, even my family will know am not a mistake, when I was a pump attendant people could batch into me and gave me the insult of my life,most times I wanted to give up but I kept on because I knew all I ever wanted, I kept the struggle going until I lost the job because someone stole the phone my sister gave to me
I was able to identify the phone and I needed it back,it was my Boss best friend who stole it,he owns a car and house but I still wonder why he choose to steal my little Android phone. Out of pain I fought and got back my phone while my Boss sacked me, that was when my admission came through
I haven't really press button on educational issues, I wrote my Waec once,Jamb once,Aptitude test once and got my admission, I didn't pay a dine it was God who saw my Mother's pain and saw me through
It was the best thing of my life. And here I am doing my best

 Among all have hide my pain and sail through, I know am getting better,and with time I will get fashion to the greatest height. I love everyone who love and support me
Thanks to my Sister Amanda Pat for giving me a chance to be on her blog. I love her and wish her the very best in life.

    Bye Guys

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT Me

SHORT FLARED DRESS👗

SKIN BATTLE