ANKARA OFF SHOULDER TOP

This was where and how I started my designing career. I know how I felt I can still recall even when my top got into a mess on facebook and people made alot of fun outta it. I wasn't ready to give up
As my first design and is already turning into caricature? I asked myself but knowing I was the best I hit hardly I kept pressing and pushing combining with my academic isn't a mere challenge but giving up is not a chance either.
I see designing and fashion as a part of me! As something am meant to do! Have you ever get used and addicted to anything? This is exactly how I feel about designing.
I want to take it to anywhere I can take it to I want my parent to know that it is not a waste of time perhaps I haven't learn it from anywhere. 
I will write on how I started building the passion on my next post I gotta come up with a new design too
I love everyone who still believe in me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT Me

SHORT FLARED DRESS👗

SKIN BATTLE